The New Mamas of Nourish Baby Organics!


I am overwhelmed with joy to share with you that Nourish Baby Organics has been adopted!  Meet Raechel and Olivia the new mamas of Nourish!  While going through this transition with them I've hated to think of it as selling my business.  That just sounds so cold to me. It has felt much more like an adoption of my business and when looking up the meaning of adoption (because that is often what I do when words continue to play around in my head) I loved that the dictionary described it like this... adoption~ to take up and make one's own.

Let me just say, I truly couldn't think of two better people to take it up and make it their own.  I think I will always feel like it's birth mother but I'm ready to watch it spread it's wings and fly.  I will love seeing them take this business places I have only dreamed it could go.  I have so much faith in them and I feel so much peace about this decision knowing that they will love it as much as I have.

When I first decided that it was all too much for me and it was time to close the thought to sell entered my mind but I couldn't imagine who I would want to have carry it on or who would be up for the task.  I was so surprised and thrilled when I got a call from Raechel just asking if I might be open to it.  To say that I was honored is an understatement.  To have two people see value in the work that you've poured your heart and soul into and say that it still has worth is amazing.

Raechel has actually been very instrumental throughout Nourish's last year.  She has featured the products on her lovely blog, Finding My Feet, several times and is a self-admitted lavender oil junkie. If you have to have an addiction I guess lavender oil is the way to go, huh?  Her hubby Ryan of UD + M is also the genius mastermind behind our image and label redesign.   Yes, I know my baby will be in good hands with them and I think you will soon agree.

Before I close this announcement I want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for your love and support over the years.  I have enjoyed every minute of helping to nourish you and your little ones and will always look back on this journey fondly.  Please continue to show support to Raechel and Olivia as they carry on  Nourish Baby Organics. They are well prepared and will continue to provide the high quality and effective organic skin care you know and love.  To celebrate this big announcement they are offering 25% off of everything and discounted domestic shipping!  Also check out Raechel's blog for some exciting giveaways!

*If you would like to keep up with me you can find me on twitter @melissa_vines and I will be blogging every now and then at my new blog home, Raising Vines.  xoxo


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails