{you're going to miss this}

Just in case anyone ever wonders what a mom does all day and thinks we sit around sipping tea, reading the latest issue of Martha Stewart while our children play quietly together....by 9:00 this morning I had changed 3 diapers,  made breakfast, washed two loads of laundry & one very full sink of dishes, cleaned up a nice puddle of pee on the kitchen floor because someone insists on being naked all the time now, took out the trash & recycled, played horsey, nursed the baby back to sleep and came out to find my toddler drawing with a pen all over the couch but being thankful that he didn't have time to get the eggs out of the refrigerator and crack them all over the rug like he likes to do. 
All morning long (to keep myself going & sane) I kept repeating, "you're going to miss this...you're going to miss this!"  Indeed I will miss it one day, puddles of pee and all.  I just hope that I'll be sitting on the beach somewhere while missing it!

{my "helper"}

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails