on the menu {turkey crescents}

Since having two small ones I've become much more resourceful in the kitchen.  Going to the store is no small task and I put it off as long as I can. So for many of our meals I look through the pantry and fridge to see what I can throw together.  I kind of like the challenge and it gets me to try new things.
Today when trying to decide what to make for lunch I saw that I had some turkey and cheese but I was getting tired of sandwiches plus Bishop isn't a huge fan of them (or most food for that matter).  Then I eyed a package of crescents I had bought originally for breakfast and got excited.  I hadn't made turkey crescents in forever! 
All you do is unroll a crescent layer half a slice of cheese, place a rolled up slice of turkey on it and roll it up. Bake at 350 for 12 minutes. There are so many things you can do with crescents, it's probably a good idea to always have a tube of them on hand for last minute meals.  So here is our simple but yummy lunch for today....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails